This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant and/or parent/guardian of a participant in the programs,
activities and events of Bradford Wolves Soccer Club. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms.
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing my minor child/ward to participate in the programs, activities and events of
Bradford Wolves Soccer Club. I ASSURE TO YOU THAT:
1. If under the age of 18: I am the parent/guardian of the above named participant having full legal
responsibility for decisions regarding the above named participant.
2. I am and/or believe that my child/ward is physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in the
programs, activities and events of Bradford Wolves Soccer Club.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The
risks and hazards include, but are not limited to injuries from:
a. Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
b. Dry land training including weights, running and massage;
c. Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
d. Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
e. Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
f. Spinal cord injuries which may render me and/or my child/ward permanently paralyzed;
g. Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
h. Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
i. Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
j. Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
k. Exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
l. Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an
integral part of the organizations activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware that I and/or my child/ward may;
a. Sustain injuries in soccer that can be severe, cause spinal cord injuries and even be fatal;
b. Experience anxiety while challenging myself and/or himself/herself during the activities, events and programs;
c. Come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
d. Risk of injury is reduced if I and/or he/she follows all rules established for participation; and
e. Risk of injury increases as I and/or he/she become fatigued.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin that my signing of this document constitutes:
1. I am registering myself and/or my child/ward willingly and I and/or my child/ward is participating voluntarily
in these activities, events and programs.
2. I understand that Bradford Wolves Soccer Club reserves the right to move players to another team/level/age group at its discretion after the start of the season.
3. I agree that there are risks in soccer as described above and I and/or my child/ward will be exposed to
these risks and hazards.
4. I agree to accept all these risks and hazards and be responsible for any injury or other loss which I and/or
my minor child/ward might receive while participating in these events, activities and programs.
5. If something happens to me and/or my child/ward, I release the Organizers of responsibility for any
claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of my and/or my child/wards participation. I
understand Organizer to mean: Leagues, Bradford Wolves Soccer Club, other Clubs and their directors,
Officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities and representatives.
6. To release Bradford Wolves Soccer Club from liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of
my and/or my child/ward participating, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands,
actions or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Bradford Wolves Soccer Club.
7. I give my consent for my and/or my child/wards picture, likeness and/or name to be used in any Bradford Wolves Soccer Club publication.
ACCIDENT INSURANCE: Executing this agreement will not preclude you form accident insurance coverage,
subject to the terms and conditions of the Bradford Wolves Soccer Club’s insurance policy.
DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT POLICY: All members have the right to participate in Club programs and
activities in an environment that is free from discrimination and/or harassment. Language or activities that
defeat this objective shall not be tolerated.
CONSENT FOR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: I authorize the Bradford Wolves Soccer Club to collect and use personal information about me and/or my child/ward for the purpose of receiving
I understand that I may withdraw such content related to receiving communications at any time by contacting
Bradford Wolves Soccer Club. We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any third party
not listed herein.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In consideration of the acceptance of mine and/or my
child/ward membership within Bradford Wolves Soccer Club, I the participant and/or the parent/guardian (for the participant under
18yrs of age) agree as Follows:
1. I understand that I and/or my child/ward cannot participate/play in any soccer related activities including practices or game until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in the corresponding League registration system.
2. I have reviewed the participation agreement attached and my signature affixed here to indicate my agreement with such participation agreement.
3. I am aware of Bradford Wolves Soccer Club policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and be bound by them.
4. I accept sole responsibility for my and/or child/ward’s personal possessions and athletic equipment.
5. I accept all liability for any damage to the playing equipment caused by my and/or my child/ward’s negligent and/or improper handling.
1. This policy applies to registration fees paid directly to Bradford Wolves Soccer Club.
2. The principle behind our refund policy is to allow a reasonable period of time following registration for
parents/players to withdraw, while still safeguarding the long-term financial stability of this club.
3. Bradford Wolves Soccer Club commits to program expenditures once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable to the club if/when a member withdraws.
4. All refund requests must be made in writing and clearly indicate the reason for withdrawal. Email refund
request to email@example.com Please allow 1-2 weeks for approved refunds to be processed. Refund cheques are mailed.
5. A $50 administrative fee will be charged on all approved refunds. The amount of said fee is set annually by Bradford Wolves Soccer Club.
6. The final amount of any refund will be at Bradford Wolves Soccer Club’s discretion.
7. Bradford Wolves Soccer Club shall not be responsible for any monies paid to a team or team official and shall not entertain requests for said refunds.
8. Bradford Wolves Soccer Club shall not be responsible for any monies raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising efforts and shall not entertain requests for said refunds.
No refunds after player has been fitted for a uniform. A $50 administrative fee will be charged on approved
Bradford Wolves Soccer Club SUMMER CAMP and CLINICS REFUND POLICY Refund requests received more than 15 days prior to start date will be subject to $50 administration fee. No Refunds issued if there are 15 days or less to start date.
Bradford Wolves Soccer Club FALL/WINTER SEASON REFUND POLICY
Full Refund: Refund requests received by October 1st will be subject to $50 administration fee.
Partial Refund: Refund request received October 15th – 30th will be subject to a penalty of 50% + administration fee. No Refunds issued after October 30th.
Bradford Wolves Soccer Club SPRING/SUMMER SEASON REFUND POLICY
Full Refund: Refund requests received by May 1st will be subject to $50 administration fee.
Partial Refund: Refund request received May 20th – 31st will be subject to a penalty of 50% + administration fee.
No Refunds issued after June 1st.
a) There will be no refund for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from Bradford Wolves Soccer Club under the club’s discipline policy or Code of Conduct rules.
b) Subsequent to accepting a place/player spot in a program through the registration and payment process,
there will be no refund at any point thereafter if a player or parent disagrees with the player’s coach, team or
c) There will be no refund if a player withdraws due to medical reasons after the deadlines set out above with the exception of extenuating circumstances which must be presented to and approved by the Bradford Wolves Soccer Club Directors.
d) Season Ending Injury: A Doctor’s certificate is required. All fees/charges incurred by the player will be
deducted from the refund amount including the cost of uniform ordered on their behalf.
NSF CHEQUES: Administration fee of $25 will be applicable on all NSF cheques.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO POLICY:
I/We agree that Bradford Wolves Soccer Club may take video or photographic images of my child and use images for social media and/or other promotional use.
All Photos and video become the sole property of Bradford Wolves Soccer Club.