The Bradford Wolves will not tolerate bullying of any kind on or off the field. Each and every player has the right to participate, learn and develop in a safe and supportive environment, where they are free from any kind of bullying and unacceptable behaviour. The Bradford Wolves provides an environment for our players that is respectful, inclusive and fair. One where each and every player can reach their potential and have fun. Any disruption to those core values is taken very seriously. We all know that bullying can happen anywhere, at any time, and can have devastating consequences.
We believe the best way to tackle bullying is for Bradford Wolves administration, coaches, players and parents to work together. Coaches, helpers & staff have been advised that any child who is bullying other players will be removed immediately from the group, and will no longer be welcome to participate in the Bradford Wolves programs – both in development and competitive teams.
Please note: If your child is asked to leave for bullying and harassment no refunds will be issued for the remaining portion of the session.
We do appreciate your support and cooperation with this matter. If you have any concerns or questions about this email, please reach out to this email address. The Bradford Wolves staff and coaching team thank you for your cooperation.
Each player has a responsibility to:
- Practice and play with enthusiasm and with a commitment to improving one’s skills, and those of teammates, both individually and as part of a team.
- Refrain from dangerous behaviour, in practices and games, and take an active part in ensuring that practices and games take place in a safe environment.
- Refrain from engaging in horseplay and other conduct that presents a risk of injury to others or that demeans others.
- Recognize that playing a team sport requires a commitment to the team in such ways as: being reliable in one’s attendance for practices and games; giving adequate notice of unavoidable absences from practices and games; being on time; being supportive of teammates, particularly those less skillful; being attentive during practices and games.
- Refrain from unsportsmanlike play or manner.
- Refrain from criticism of opponents (during or after games).
- Refrain from criticism of referees or other game officials (e.g., line officials).
- Uniforms and footwear shall be worn in accordance with the standards laid down by the league or Soccer Club in which teams are playing. All participants shall wear shin guards at all games or practices.